Monday, December 22, 2008

Pink or Blue???

We are going in about an hour to have our second ultrasound.  This means that we will (hopefully) know by the end of the day if we should be buying bows and doll babies or tonka trucks and bb guns.  The suspense is killing me.  Richard and I both are having a very hard time thinking about anything else.  Not only will we find out the sex of LBD, but we will also find out all the measurements and make sure everything is growing and functioning like it should be.  I am NERVOUS.  Everyone keeps asking what we want, but we can honestly say that we don't care one way or the other.  The thought of a boy makes my heart leap, but the thought of a little girl makes me just as excited.  Whatever the ultrasound reveals will be exactly what we've always wanted:)  I'll keep you posted and hopefully get some pictures up later today!

No comments: